Fly Virtual. Feel Real.
How important is the real feeling for pilots?
Learn more about the H125 FSTD
Motion cueing is achieved by an electrical, highly dynamic 6DoF motion system driven by powerful, stateof-the-art industrial motors and controllers driven by highly dynamic control algorithms.
A brilliant partnership.
VRM Switzerland works closely with Airbus Helicopters test pilots and instructors to ensure maximum fidelity for its new virtual reality simulator for the Airbus H125.
Read the full story
Simulation for safety
The support was done to ensure the training device offers the highest level of fidelity, with outstanding visuals that provide a fully immersive experience to the crew.
Watch the full story
- Wanna Fly Like Me!
- The world’s first H145 Virtual Reality Simulator
- World’s first Airbus H125 VR Flight Training Device Level 3
- Fly Virtual. Feel Real.
- A brilliant partnership.
- Simulation for safety
We provide the demanding pilot with a true flight experience in the virtual world.
From the familiarisation to a turbine helicopter to demanding scenario-based trainings, mountain flying and emergency trainings, simulation is tailored on the needs of the trainee.
- Reduce training costs
- Perform your proficiency check on our Airbus H125 FSTD
- Train in a safe environment
- Available at any time, in any weather
- Practise routine procedures efficiently
- Master challenging scenarios
- Improve safety
- Maximise your efficiency and safety
- Cost and time efficient trainings and checks
- Affordable pilot promotion programs
- Proficiency checks (LPC and OPC) on the FSTD
- Envionmentally friendly trainings and checks
- For Pilots
- For ATOs
- For Operators
The approach VRM Switzerland is taking is very interesting. I experienced a real feeling of flying and see great potential in this concept.
RUAG Factory Flight Test Pilot